About Sing Warm-ups
This special edition of 30 warm-ups
includes 15 brand new songs as well as 15 you already know from our award-winning Sing™ Series
, carefully written to give you heaps of ideas to tune up the voice, sharpen the brain and coordinate the body. We all know the value of properly warming up in order to get the most out of our rehearsals and perform at our best. With this fabulous Sing Warm-ups songbook
, you can count on Cookie-cookers, Wobbly Wallabies, gurgling babies and even an alien from the Milky Way to help you to test your technique, perfect your posture, twist your tongues and boost your breathing. So move, clap, count and sing better together with Sing Warm-ups
, an essential tool for terrific singing!
is available with Words on Screen™
is a fabulous new series from Out of the Ark Music designed to get your school singing about almost anything and everything! Perfect for assemblies, choirs and group singing. Books in this series contain ideas and tips on how to get going, vocal warm-ups
to prepare your voices and a whole mixture of irresistibly singable songs, featuring opportunities for rounds, harmonies
and solo and group-singing
. With a song chart giving all the vital information you'll need for each song, it's easy to choose an appropriate song for each occasion at a glance.
|Series||S!ng™, Words on Screen™|
Teachers Book with:
- Song Information - A quick glance song chart giving vital information for each song, e.g. author, subject, musical style, vocal range, key and specific teaching tips
- A guide to vocal warm-ups
- Music score (Piano music score, melody and chords) and song lyric sheets for 30 warm-ups, including helpful tips and teaching notes for each song
- Licensing and copyright details
Audio CD with:
- Vocal tracks sung by children
- Professional backing tracks
Words on Screen™ CD ROM for use in a computer with:
- Words on Screen™ software version of the songs, where the lyrics can be displayed on any screen and highlighted to synchronise with the music
- Printable lyric reference sheets
- Words on Screen™ user guide
- Single user licence
- Free Adobe Reader
|Solos/Parts||Songs with Rounds, Part-Singing and Solos: |
Songs with Harmonies
- I’m Chipper And I’m Chirpy
- Clomp, Stomp
- Warm Up In Style!
- Gently Does It
|Words on Screen™||What is Words on Screen?™ Click here to view a Words on Screen™ tutorial video by Gemma Hunt, or play the sample video below.|
|Words on Screen™ System Requirements|
Click here for system requirements.
Words on Screen™ User Licences
¹Included with this option is a single user licence, allowing the Words on Screen™ CD ROM to be installed on ONE computer only.
²To license the installation of the CD ROM onto network servers and/or two or more computers, please select the annual Digital Site Licence option.
Digital Site Licence (Replaces Extension Licence)
With so many songbooks and audio files purchased in digital format, teachers need a legal way to install or distribute copies for use around the school. Out of the Ark’s annual Digital Site Licences are the perfect solution!
Cost-effective and flexible, our digital licences give you peace of mind so that you know you are covered for all kinds of digital usage including permission to:
- Install songs or Words on Screen™ on a network or on multiple computers on the school's premises
- Upload digital content to the school’s intranet or learning platform
- Copy MP3 audio tracks to your computer music library (eg iTunes)
- Permit usage of software at home for teachers for preparation purposes
- Burn copies of Audio CDs for rehearsal purposes
You will need to purchase an annual Digital Site Licence for each individual title and renew your licence each year.
For more information, or to buy an Annual Digital Site Licence retrospectively, please call our customer services team on Tel: 1 800 850 777.
When photocopying or reproducing Out of the Ark material, copyright rules apply. Photocopying of song lyrics or music scores may only be carried out if your school/organisation has a relevant photocopying licence. All photocopying must be recorded on the licence log.
|ISBN||9781906988746 Book & CD / 9781906988753 Book & CD ROM|